Guilde Èquilibre Index du Forum

Guilde Èquilibre Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ronaldo: Why I Left Real Madrid

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Èquilibre Index du Forum -> Guilde -> News de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 05:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ronaldo: Why I Left Real Madrid Répondre en citant

Cristiano Ronaldo, who recently became Real Madrid's most expensive sale in history after joining Juventus for €100 million (R1.55 billion), has explained why he decided to leave Los Blancos.The Portugal international left Real as the club's record goalscorer after nine years in Spain.He was 3mbet reportedly unhappy about promises that were broken by president Florentino Perez, but did not have a bad word to say about his former employers at his unveiling in Turin.Instead, he revealed that he left Madrid because he wanted a new challenge and found an interesting project at Juventus."I don't like to stay in my comfort zone," the 33-year-old said at his unveiling on Monday, as per Juventus' official Twitter account."I like taking challenges as I've done throughout my career, from Sporting to Manchester to Real Madrid."I'd love to make an important mark at Juventus. I want to go on working. I don't like to 3mbet look at my own successes."He also said he is not unhappy about leaving Real after nine years, and insisted he still has lots to offer despite being 33 already.
"I am not sad (about leaving Real). It is a new challenge for me and this is a big club," he added."Coming to such a big and important club in this point in my career. I am here for a brand new challenge."No disrespect, players of my age go to Qatar or China."Ronaldo also revealed that he will join up with his teammates in training on 30 July, and that he wants to 3mbet make his debut for the Italian giants in their Serie A opener.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 05:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Èquilibre Index du Forum -> Guilde -> News de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template wow_natural © created by Èquilibre